Diet for Weight Loss Legs. Menu Diet
Diet for slimming legs – a complex that combines a balanced diet with exercise and various procedures. If you do not know how to lose weight in the legs, a diet and complexes of various exercises can quickly help you in solving this problem.
Diet for weight loss legs
Forbidden products, with a diet for slimming your legs, are all kinds of sweets, carbonated drinks and energy, canned juices and sugar, as these foods contain a large number of calories that can negate the whole workout and the day of dieting.
Instead of the above drinks, you need to drink plain water, as it flushes toxins, carries nutrients to the cells and provides a moist environment to those body tissues that need it. Doctors recommend drinking 64 ounces of liquid per day, which is equivalent to 1.9 liters.
It is also useful to drink green tea, since it is a source of antioxidants and contains a low amount of calories. Green tea contains ten times more polyphenols than most vegetables, and it also helps the body protect its cells from free radicals.
A cup of tea or a glass of water drunk right before consuming food will serve as a deceptive maneuver for the stomach, since it will be at the expense of the water more fully than it actually is, thereby reducing the amount of food consumed less than usual.
Menu diet for the legs and thighs
It is widely known that people who are overweight eat foods that contain a lot of carbohydrates. Nutrition, based on carbohydrate-rich foods, causes the body to produce a lot of insulin. The body, by processing insulin, produces glucose (sugar), which eventually turns into fat.
Low-carb diet is based on protein foods, soy products, vegetables, fruits and nuts, which helps to avoid fat formation. This diet for the legs for a week will help get rid of excess inches in the hips, buttocks and legs, as well as a few extra pounds.
- Training According to the Age
- The Role of Proper Nutrition for Muscle Growth
- Callanetics for Weight Loss. Complex of Callanetics Exercises
- Diseases of the Digestive Organs
- Erogenous Zones for a Man – Everything is in Our Hands
- 8 Major Factors Of Overeating
- English Diet – Advantages, Disadvantages and Contraindications
Thus, an important point is to reduce the amount of carbohydrate intake, but you can not completely eliminate them from the diet, because the glucose produced with their help is necessary for the normal functioning of the body. Their consumption should be reduced by 80% of the usual dose of consumption.
The products allowed in the diet for the legs and thighs:
- Untreated, high-protein meat, such as beef, lamb, pork, chicken and turkey, steamed, boiled or baked;
- Untreated, high-protein fish, such as salmon, tuna, mackerel and trout, steamed, boiled or baked;
- Low-carb vegetables and greens;
- Bold unprocessed cheese and cow’s milk, goats and sheep;
- Sweetener (stevia).
Prohibited foods as part of the diet for the legs and thighs:
- Cereals, pasta, bread, pies and pastries;
- Fruit juices;
- Processed foods (usually they add sugar);
- Starchy vegetables (potatoes, beets and corn);
- Sugar, margarine and mayonnaise.
Low calorie diet for the legs for a week, allowing you to lose excess centimeters, means that reducing the daily caloric intake should be in the range of 1200 to 1500 kcal per day, which will help to lose 1.5-2 kg per week and gradually reduce the volume of the thighs, buttocks and feet.
It is also necessary to limit the amount of consumed fats from 35 to 60 grams per day. This means that fats should be between 20% and 35% of calories consumed per day.
The necessary intake of carbohydrates is from 170 to 240 grams of complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains, vegetables and fruits, which ranges from 45% to 65% of calories consumed per day.
The number of low-fat proteins consumed in meat, poultry, eggs (proteins) and fish should be within 55-95 grams, which is from 15% to 25% of calories consumed per day. With this diet, the legs, hips and buttocks lose weight.
Physical exercises for slimming legs
Loss of fat on the hips can be achieved only if the diet is successfully combined with physical exercises and massages. Maintaining a physical form and proper nutrition also mean that fat loss will occur in other parts of the body.
It is desirable to choose training, from which, when combined with diet, legs, buttocks and thighs lose weight, namely:
- For a start, cycling or swimming is recommended, which is recommended especially for people suffering from arthritis and injuries;
- Sports team games in combination with a diet for the feet can quickly burn off excess calories. Motivation and competition, present in team games give more chances to burn more calories than hard training;
- Yoga and Pilates in combination with a diet for the feet will not help burn a lot of calories, but will help psychologically tune to weight loss;
- If you are unwilling to engage in any sport, even walking at a fast pace will do.