How to Beat Physical Fatigue? Take Everything Into Your Own Hands!
You can eliminate the symptoms of chronic fatigue yourself, without resorting to the help of doctors, but in some cases only a specialist will be able to cope with the situation by assigning a specific set of measures.
Signs and causes of chronic fatigue
List of possible symptoms and their causes:
- Diarrhea, weakness, numbness of the fingers or toes, sometimes problems with memory. The reason is the lack of vitamin B12.
- Disorders in the normal functioning of the heart, increased pressure – not enough vitamin D.
- Taking medication can cause apathy and weakness.
- Reduction and increase in weight, dry skin, chills, in women, menstrual cycle disorders – disorders in the thyroid gland.
- Diarrhea, constant fatigue, flatulence – bowel disease.
- Insomnia, nervousness, irritability – depression or stressful situations.
- Thirst, increased appetite, frequent urination – signs indicate diabetes, in addition, a person constantly feels tired, weak.
- Apathy, lack of appetite – an unbalanced diet.
- Headache and muscle aches – inactive lifestyle, lack of sleep.
If the condition does not improve when changing diet, increasing physical activity, it is necessary to consult a doctor, take tests, and be examined.
The risk group includes doctors, teachers, people with irregular schedules, employees with a large number of business trips to different time zones.
Ways to combat physical fatigue
To normalize the condition, do the following:
- get enough sleep;
- balance nutrition;
- try to eliminate stressful situations;
- include in the daily routine of sports.
To feel normal, you need to sleep 7-8 hours. It is advisable to exclude all extraneous noise, turn off the light. 2-3 hours before sleep, stop any work on a smartphone, laptop or computer. To accustom yourself to the mode: go to bed and get up whenever possible at the same time.
Balanced nutrition refers to a moderate intake of essential macronutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates), the inclusion of vitamins and minerals in the diet.
It is necessary to limit trips to fast food restaurants, do not eat on the go. In everything there should be a measure, it is not necessary to go to extremes and completely exclude the use of fats, carbohydrates or sugars, they are necessary for the normal functioning of the body.
- Dinner for Weight Loss – Basic Rules
- 10 Secrets to Overcoming Porn Addiction and Masturbation
- How to Switch to Separate Food: 6 First Steps. Food Diary
- Important Things that Each Father Must Teach His Son
- How to Keep the Face Skin Youthfulness
- Female Power is A Virtue or a Misfortune
- Stop Thinking Bad and Start Thinking Positively
It is not always possible to obtain the necessary vitamins and minerals from food, in which case they acquire vitamin or mineral complexes, they contain a high concentration of the substance, but it is better to consult a doctor first: an excess of some vitamins and minerals and a lack of others may cause health problems.
To eliminate the symptoms, the body requires vitamins B1, B6, B12, C, magnesium.
Completely eliminate stress does not work, but do not take it all to heart. You can learn simple techniques of meditation. The simplest technique is to monitor your breathing, a detailed description of the implementation can be found in the special literature or on websites on the Internet.
In addition to meditations, you can sign up for a massage, take a hot bath or read a book. It is necessary to find an occupation that is soothing.
Changing mental activity to physical will allow you to feel more cheerful, regular exercises improve metabolism, increase blood flow, maintain muscles in a constant tone.
If you do not have time to go to the gym, you can stroll every day for 15-20 minutes or go to the street sports grounds. It is necessary to eliminate bad habits (excessive drinking, smoking): they adversely affect the body as a whole.
Learn how to plan your work time and distribute responsibilities correctly: this will help avoid unnecessary workload and reduce the likelihood of stressful situations.
Fatigue is pleasant
This situation happens when the work done or the workout in the gym brings physical or spiritual satisfaction. Such fatigue does not harm, because a person is so psychologically adjusted to achieve a result that even the fatigue that has arisen seems to him pleasant, the achieved goal comes first.
If nothing helps, what treatment is possible?
If there is no improvement in well-being, you should consult a doctor. To pass a complete blood count, to identify the level of hemoglobin – its changes signal the beginning of inflammatory processes in the body.
Also worth visiting is an endocrinologist – he will determine if there are any abnormalities in the functioning of the thyroid gland or the adrenal glands. Changes in hormonal levels can lead to chronic fatigue.
The diagnosis of chronic fatigue can be made if there is no improvement within 6 months and the studies performed did not reveal chronic diseases.
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!! Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.