Anticellulite massage – Effects, Technique, Contraindications
Cellulite (gynoid lipodystrophy) is a specific change in fatty tissue, which is expressed in the appearance of relief and tuberous skin, the cause of which is the violation of lymph flow and microcirculation.
The reasons for the appearance of cellulite are different: they include, first and foremost, malnutrition, overweight, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, squeezing clothes.
As a sign of trouble in the body and cosmetic flaw cellulite spoils the lives of about 80% of women, causing them complexes about the appearance of their body.
Anticellulite massage is one of the most effective and available methods that can get rid of lipodystrophy (both at the first and fourth stages of the disease) and prevent its appearance.
Anticellulite massage is a combination of various techniques of mechanical and reflex action on skin tissues in the form of depression, pressure, friction, vibration, produced in zones prone to cellulite deposits. More often, such, so-called, “problem” places are the hips, buttocks and stomach.
Classical anticellulite massage is performed without the use of surgical and hardware techniques and is often prescribed by a course consisting of 8-15 procedures, the number of which depends on the stage of the disease.
To enhance the effect of anticellulite massage used medicinal ointments, gels, aromatic oils and temperature effects.
Consequences of anti-cellulite massage
According to reviews, anti-cellulite massage, produced correctly and corresponding to the stage of the disease course, allows to achieve such results as:
Improvement of capillary circulation;
- Acceleration of metabolism between the cell and the intercellular fluid;
- Elimination of stagnant phenomena in the body (more intensive removal of the products of their life from cells);
- Acceleration of the movement of the lymphatic fluid in the body;
- The withdrawal of excess fluid (prevention of the appearance of edema);
- Acceleration of cell regeneration;
- Restoration of muscle tone;
- Improvement of skin structure due to active stimulation of hormonal and sebaceous glands;
- Acquisition of skin softness, elasticity and pleasant appearance;
- Increase the resistance of the body to diseases due to stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- Alcohol Can Provoke Seven Types of Cancer
- All You Need to Know about Vegetarianism
- Dinner for Weight Loss – Basic Rules
- Healthy Sleep as an Element of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Diet Of Happiness. 8 Main Rules
- 12 Unexpected Facts about Men’s Health
- Caloric Content of an Orange. Orange Slimming
Anticellulite massage technique
The main techniques of anti-cellulite massage, used by professional masseurs, are:
Stroking. With easy movements of the fingers, any kind of massage starts and ends, including, and anti-cellulite. Reception improves blood circulation in capillaries;
- Trituration. The technique of grinding is similar to stroking, however, this process occurs more intensively, the fingers of the hands are widely spaced and fit tightly to the skin. Rubbing helps to reduce subcutaneous fat, increases muscle tone, removes water from the body. On the feet, trituration is performed from the bottom up, and on the hips – in circular motions;
- Pat. This technique of anti-cellulite massage is a series of vigorous strokes with fingers or a clenched fist of varying intensity;
- Pressing. It is divided into superficial and deep. During the surface pressure, the skin is stretched and released, contributing to softening of the upper zones, weighed down with cellulite. Deep pressure is associated with the capture of large pieces of skin and it seems like kneading the dough with a gradual rapprochement of hands. Deep seizures cause a strong rush of blood, activating the activity of the vessels and positively affecting the damaged connective tissue.
Anticellulite massage at home
According to reviews, anti-cellulite massage at home is very effective. However, during the massage or self-massage at home, you must follow several rules:
- To start anti-cellulite massage is necessary when the muscles are warmed up and relaxed, while the hands of the masseur should not be wet or cold;
- Start an anti-cellulite massage with a slow pace, gradually increasing it;
- The movements of the masseur must be directed from the bottom up (from the knees to the buttocks);
- Do not massage the inner thighs, groin and popliteal cavity;
- Anticellulite massage is effective only with its regularity: it must be done for at least half an hour and at least once every 7 days.
How to do anticellulite massage at home?
In order to get rid of cellulite, it is not necessary to perform anti-cellulite massage procedures in the beauty salon – it is enough to use several techniques that are easy to apply at home. Here are some of them:
For hips and buttocks. Fold your fingers in a fist and with amplitude movements with force fist from knee to hip and back, until the skin reddens;
- For hips, buttocks and knees. Fold your fingers together and massage cellulite-affected areas in a circular motion;
- For the abdomen and thighs. Grab the skin between your fingers and move the tweezers from the lower body to the top. Tweak while doing this intensively, but not much, so as not to leave bruises;
- For hips, abdomen and buttocks. Form a triangle from the forefinger and thumb and, pushing against the skin, move it in the direction of the thumb.
Each of these anticellulite massage techniques, according to reviews, can reduce the manifestations of the “orange peel”, easily performed without the help of specialists.
Means for anticellulite massage
How to do anticellulite massage with a brush or other auxiliary materials and whether it is possible to resort in unequal struggle with the “orange peel” to medical and cosmetic means?
Means for anti-cellulite massage as an independent or auxiliary method can achieve excellent results, increasing the effectiveness of physical effects on the skin and speeding up the recovery process.
Such cosmetics as scrub from natural coffee or ground apricot kernels, sea salt, essential oils, algae, mud, thermoactive gels and creams have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, exerting an intensive therapeutic effect on cellulite-affected areas.
Contraindications to anti-cellulite massage are:
- Tumors in the abdominal cavity and pelvic region;
- Chronic infections in the acute stage;
- Inflammatory skin diseases;
- Inflammatory diseases of urogenital organs;
- Bloody discharge from the vagina;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Menstrual period;
- Postoperative period;
- Mental disorders.
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!! Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.